All Results in topics contributed by Thames Library Staff

showing 26-30 results of 65 [
]
Prominent Thames draper James Marshall, in the high Victorian style of the time, built this fine old house also known as Norfolk Lodge in 1877.  Originally it was one of
This building was constructed in 1903 on land donated by Brother H.D. Stewart and designed by architect Brother W.H. Lucas.  It was originally consecrated as Lodge Sir Walter Scott Number
Tararu has strong connections back to the migration of the Tainui people to New Zealand and was settled by Maori.  In Marutuahau times, Tararu was the scene of Te Apurangi's successful
A good example of Victorian architecure, the house dates from around 1900.
Built in 1880, this is one of the oldest houses in Tararu.