All Results in topics tagged as Thames (N.Z.)
showing 31-35 results of 44 [ ]
Originally the home of Reverend Vicesimus Lush, Vicar of St George's Anglican Church, this building was erected in 1871 with Lush's profits from the Caledonian Mine. It became known
This church, designed and built entirely by Maori in 1886, replaced the 1837 Mission Station on the hill above. The Mission Station was built on 300 acres gifted by local
Up until 1868 the Kauaeranga Pa beach-landing site provided shipping access for the Thames goldfield. The Shortland wharf located close by this Pa was built to meet the demands of
The imposing Bank of New Zealand building stood proudly on the corner of Pollen and Sealey Streets.