All Results in topics tagged as St George's Anglican Church

showing 1-4 results of 4 [
]
Help us collect information about the streets of Thames.
This beautiful church stands proudly on the north-eastern corner of Mackay and Mary Street, in Thames, with the church hall adjacent along Mackay Street. The parsonage (which is now the
Originally the home of Reverend Vicesimus Lush, Vicar of St George's Anglican Church, this building was erected in 1871 with Lush's profits from the Caledonian Mine.    It became known