All Results in topics tagged as Freemasons

showing 1-2 results of 2 [
]
Hauraki Herald reporter Gillian O’Neill meet a long-time Thames resident and business owner who is keen to dispel a few myths about his beloved Freemasons. Her story appeared in the
This building was constructed in 1903 on land donated by Brother H.D. Stewart and designed by architect Brother W.H. Lucas.  It was originally consecrated as Lodge Sir Walter Scott Number