All Results in topics

showing 51-55 results of 116 [
]
Hauraki Herald reporter Jill Cleave talked with Whiritoa man Jim Green, who has developed an extraordinarily strong bond with the English town of Salisbury. This story appeared in the Hauraki
Hauraki Herald reporter Gillian O’Neill meet a long-time Thames resident and business owner who is keen to dispel a few myths about his beloved Freemasons. Her story appeared in the
Prominent Thames draper James Marshall, in the high Victorian style of the time, built this fine old house also known as Norfolk Lodge in 1877.  Originally it was one of
This building was constructed in 1903 on land donated by Brother H.D. Stewart and designed by architect Brother W.H. Lucas.  It was originally consecrated as Lodge Sir Walter Scott Number
Tararu has strong connections back to the migration of the Tainui people to New Zealand and was settled by Maori.  In Marutuahau times, Tararu was the scene of Te Apurangi's successful