All Results in Thames Streets & Places topics

showing 11-15 results of 50 [
]
This building was constructed in 1903 on land donated by Brother H.D. Stewart and designed by architect Brother W.H. Lucas.  It was originally consecrated as Lodge Sir Walter Scott Number
Tararu has strong connections back to the migration of the Tainui people to New Zealand and was settled by Maori.  In Marutuahau times, Tararu was the scene of Te Apurangi's successful
A good example of Victorian architecure, the house dates from around 1900.
Built in 1880, this is one of the oldest houses in Tararu.