All Results in Thames Streets & Places topics

showing 31-35 results of 50 [
]
This church, designed and built entirely by Maori in 1886, replaced the 1837 Mission Station on the hill above.  The Mission Station was built on 300 acres gifted by local
Up until 1868 the Kauaeranga Pa beach-landing site provided shipping access for the Thames goldfield.  The Shortland wharf located close by this Pa was built to meet the demands of
The imposing Bank of New Zealand building stood proudly on the corner of Pollen and Sealey Streets.