Revision History: St George's Anglican Church

This beautiful church stands proudly on the north-eastern corner of Mackay and Mary Street, in Thames, with the church hall adjacent along Mackay Street. The parsonage (which is now the Thames Club) sits on the opposite, north-western corner.

Number Flags Privacy Contributor Updated Comments
# 1 [ preview ] public Thames Library Staff
on 2011-07-29 11:55:15 +1200
# 2 [ preview ] public Thames Library Staff
on 2011-07-29 13:28:25 +1200 add image and more text
# 3 [ preview ] public Thames Library Staff
on 2011-07-29 14:24:54 +1200
# 4 [ preview ] public Thames Library Staff
on 2011-07-29 14:27:08 +1200 add images and text
# 5 [ current ] public Fiona Wasiolek
on 2011-07-29 14:50:59 +1200

Back to live St George's Anglican Church